WHY BAN???

Request a ban or unban here

Moderators: Cheknov, Wyatt, Anzu, Tactical_Force, Moderators

Forum rules
All unban and ban requests must follow the format posted here.
This sub-forum is for ArmA requests only!
supernatural217

WHY BAN???

Post by supernatural217 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:53 pm

I just need to know why you banned me from eagle server arma2. I was being insulted by one player named Justin that was annoying, he was crazy when i moved the MHQ, he shot me and he didn't fuck off all the game. This guy was obsessed about screwing me, just because I got more points, he accused me of hacking, TK'd me first, and I had to mute him cause he was insulting me and saying stupid things... So if he runs crying to you and you banned me cause of this, I'm very dissapointed with your server rules, this is not a good behaviour from Admin. Anyway i just want to report this, maybe he deserved to be banned and not me, but it's just a game. LMAO

Anzu
[AWG] General
[AWG] General

Re: WHY BAN???

Post by Anzu » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:57 pm

You were banned for teamkilling. You had more teamkills than anyone else in the server by far. The first ban is a warning and is 24hrs, if you continue teamkilling you will be banned for much longer.

If you have a problem with another player or something in-game, talk to an admin about it or make a post on the forums here and post your evidence. Teamkilling is not the way to solve disputes and will only get you banned.