Un-Ban appeal or help

All ban and unban requests should go here, under the appropriate game section.

Moderators: Wyatt, Cheknov, Anzu, Tactical_Force, Moderators

Forum rules
All unban and ban requests must follow the format posted here.
Requests pertaining to ArmA, DayZ or JC-MP must be posted in the correct sub-forum.
mrironpatton

Un-Ban appeal or help

Post by mrironpatton » Sun May 22, 2016 7:54 pm

Well its been months since I've been on your server, I got banned for not getting out of a humvee fast enough. Though I did so, and still got banned. I respect all admins and players. Apparently it must of been a permanent ban since I'm still no longer able to join. I have no clue if it might be a Arma 2 Problem or I'm just banned, and If I'm banned, would kind of like to be un banned for something so......stupid. :cry: :humvee:

please help as soon as possible!!!

Steam name: MR.IRONPATTON that all that I know, If you need the profile name it was something close.

Thank you,
Patton

Azure

Re: Un-Ban appeal or help

Post by Azure » Mon May 23, 2016 3:39 pm

I believe I found you in here, but it looks like you were banned for scripting. I Know you are a fairly regular player in the past, so I don't see that being the case, but I myself appear to be the one who banned for it. I can't remember the day it happened, but let's hope it was a mistake. I'll be keeping an eye on you though alright?
Think you are sneaky? Not as sneaky as this fox!

mrironpatton

Post by mrironpatton » Mon May 23, 2016 5:17 pm

I don't know what scripting is, and I'm not playing coy with you, I was fairly new, so may I ask what is it?

Thanks,
Patton

Azure

Post by Azure » Thu May 26, 2016 10:27 pm

Cheating, essentially.
But I remember playing with you on occasion way back in the day, couple years back. Before I became an admin, back when the servers ran Evo 5.8 instead of this version of the mission now, I remember seeing you on the servers. You were never really a problem causer that I can recall, so welcome in man. You should be unbanned.
Think you are sneaky? Not as sneaky as this fox!