Banned for "Excessive" Teamkilling

Discuss anything related to ArmA 2

Moderators: Wyatt, Anzu, Moderators

PeterSinged

Banned for "Excessive" Teamkilling

Post by PeterSinged » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:16 pm

I just got banned by Jt for 24 hours because of "excessive" teamkilling. It's no big deal that I got banned for 24 hours but the "excessive" teamkilling?? What's the grounds for this? I got banned for something that i think is unjustified. I may have teamkilled but it was accidentally and maybe just 2 or 3 and all are because they run in front of me while i'm shooting. :shock: :shock:
Idk if this was a rash decision or not but next time please see the backgrounds of the player if he fits any punishment for it. This post has no offense intended for Jt, got in a game or two with him online and chatted dunno if he remembers me though.

IGN: Singed

PeterSinged

Re: Banned for "Excessive" Teamkilling

Post by PeterSinged » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:46 am

Forgot to update this. Anyway, it turns out that I got banned due to same IP address with another player who teamkilled a lot and I got reports from friends that I changed my name from someone to my username. The cause was I was using ArmA 2 Free that's why I shared IP address with others and the bird bug is annoying as f***. So future readers heads up about this matter if you use ArmA 2 Free you'll get the same issues. Haha and thanks to Azure he gifted ArmA 2 CO to me when it was on sale. A noble gesture from a gentleman. :thumbsup: :buds:

Jt50502

Re: Banned for "Excessive" Teamkilling

Post by Jt50502 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:52 pm

Missed the forum reply but discussed this in-game with Singed, problem solved.

Anybody reading this, note that some Arma 2 Free games share game IDs and in some cases bans can accidently be applied to multiple people.