Arma 3 Exile Issues

Discuss anything related to ArmA 3.

Moderators: Wyatt, Anzu, Moderators

Arma 3 Exile Issues

Postby AlphaZulu » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:46 pm

Hey there guys,

Really liking the new mod additions and AI has really given me a run for my money.

Just some notes as to issues -
- Still having my choppers disappear after downtime. Purchased, code locked. The restart comes and they're gone.
I've had this with quite a few types of choppers.
- Some vehicles still disappearing after in my 'home' area secured. Some stay, others go. Bought or not, it just seems random.
- This is the biggest one and other players in the game have noted it. The Fortress Mission and Submarine one are not working properly at all. All doors are locked/ inaccessible. Either unable to complete or you have to glitch through a floor without drowning (sub mission) and at the right time hit the inventory to activate the bomb.
When you do complete the mission, vehicle code locks aren't given from the mission queue after completion. Also, a lot of the drops are now ending up in the ocean. Seriously, go take a look around the lower island around the sub mission you'll see quite a few locked floating vic's.
- Regular missions sometimes now also don't give vehicle locks. ie. Hatchback steal, Ifrit Steal etc.

Keep up the good work and thanks again,
Alpha :apc:
AlphaZulu

Re: Arma 3 Exile Issues

Postby Anzu » Sun May 07, 2017 12:28 pm

Hey, thanks for the update and letting us know about some of these.

We are working to fix these issues, but some may take more time than others until we can find a confirmed fix.

Let us know if you notice any other issues that have not been brought to our attention!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
AWG Teamspeak 3 Server: TS3.AWG.io

GitHub.com/smithb895
AWG Google Code Repository
ArmA Ban/Unban Requests: viewforum.php?f=5
Anzu
[AWG] General
[AWG] General

Return to ArmA 3