Ash Chopper Block

Discussion about DayZ on Taviana.

Moderator: Anzu

Jesus

Ash Chopper Block

Post by Jesus » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:35 pm

On the island Ash located at coords 060/241, 2 little birds always spawn there. Someone built around the choppers blocking the spawn so no one else is able to get to them. Just reporting this because I believe you aren't allowed to block spawns especially big ones like those.

Yellowjacket
Major
Major

Re: Ash Chopper Block

Post by Yellowjacket » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:19 pm

Thank you for posting, this will be looked into along with a few other questionable structures that are built in restricted areas across the map. If this is the case the base items will be removed from the map and the players in question will be warned or even possibly temp banned.

Tremic
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Tremic » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:37 pm

Thanks Jesus,

There are a few bases and building supplies blocking off a few spawn points. As Yellowjacket said, we are trying to figure out who has built them. When we warn the player to please remove the items and they don't do it within a certain time frame, the admins would then have to remove it.

Please let us know if you see anything else blocked off. We appreciate your help.
Flirting with Disaster <3

Depth Charge
Private
Private

Post by Depth Charge » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:14 pm

Thats Gulkers base, I havent seen him on in about a week but if i do ill let him know, could he still have his base on that island as long as its not blocking off vehicle spawns? also last I knew he was having trouble removing anything he built so he might not be able to remove it himself.

Yellowjacket
Major
Major

Post by Yellowjacket » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:46 am

Yes, you are allowed to build bases on that island, however building structures that block in vehicle spawn locations are not allowed as stated prior. If he is still having issues removing base objects he created please have him post about the issue.