HAWK guys glitching & desync.

Discussion about DayZ on Taviana.

Moderator: Anzu

Switchback

HAWK guys glitching & desync.

Post by Switchback » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:33 pm

[HAWK] Rogue & [HAWK] Ghost were both glitching under the Sabina bridge, and more than likely are hiding vehicles under there. This is blatantly against the rules, and we have video recordings to show their wrong doing. This unfortunately happened while there was a lot of desync, which made the whole situation a lot more difficult than it should have been. Video evidence is below, thanks for reading.

http://www.twitch.tv/cl0udarylyo/c/2380098 (Recorded by myself, clearly shows the guy poking his head up from under the bridge.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--cavMww ... e=youtu.be (Will finish processing at quarter to 12 EST - It shows the nametags of the guys glitching)

TigerChan
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Re: HAWK guys glitching & desync.

Post by TigerChan » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:50 pm

Hey Switchback,

I watched both the videos and have banned [Hawk] Rogue for 24 hrs for glitching. The first video although no tags were able to be picked up in correlation with the second video in my opinion does show the hawk guys glitching into the bridge and pooping up through the ground to kill you guys. I cannot ban ghost though since neither video showed his tag.

For future ban requests please make sure to put them in the dayz ban/unban request section of the forums.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

-TigerChan

Switchback

Post by Switchback » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:11 pm

Much appreciated Tiger. I understand about the nametags, thank you for the swift action though.

Also, noted. I'll make sure to post in the appropriate place next time, sorry about that!

Anzu
[AWG] General
[AWG] General

Post by Anzu » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:24 pm

Thanks for the report. Next time please post in the correct section, as this should be under Ban Requests - DayZ