Keep Getting Kicked (PublicVariable Value Restriction #69)

Discussion about DayZ on Taviana.

Moderator: Anzu

Prince Aladdin

Keep Getting Kicked (PublicVariable Value Restriction #69)

Post by Prince Aladdin » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:50 pm

i seem to get kicked with this every time i die or just about to die, i cant move or type in game as im passed out but the timer doesnt run out, ive tried restarting my arma and my PC ive even tried respawn, im friends with Ellis and A Big Black Man theyve told me to come here and ask about it.

this is the exact message i get when im supposed to die or even log into the server

You were kicked of the game. (Battleeye: PublicVariable Value Restriction #69)

Thanks for taking your time to look into this

Prince Aladdin

x

Freakman420
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Keep Getting Kicked (PublicVariable Value Restriction #6

Post by Freakman420 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:20 pm

I did some googling and turned up some stuff. It could be filters server side (but I doubt it in this case) or it could also be that you have something in your gear that is restricted. Also try updating your battle eye client. I couldn't find a specific forum that has the same error number as yours but they all sound very similar to each other, so it's a good start. Also what server are you getting kicked from? It's one of the DayZ servers I take it?

Resources:
http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/top ... ction-176/
http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/top ... icking-me/
http://bmrf.me/vbforums/showthread.php? ... riction-91

Prince Aladdin

Post by Prince Aladdin » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:39 pm

yes its the AWG HIVE Taviana, is it not possible to wipe my gear from the data base, make it as if i was a new spawn?

thanks for the help

ellis2580

Post by ellis2580 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:44 pm

this is caused by filters server side there is not much you can do other then contact the admin to update his filters.at the moment it is hard to say what you are getting kicked for as a lot of servers are running outdated filters

would be simple enough for the admin to log in to his data base and simply look at the script 69 see what it is and if its nothing important remove or update it, also other people on your dayz tav server have had the same problem. yesterday we brought this upto the admin yellowjacket and he killed prince in the data base, which allowed him to log in as a fresh spawn. but soon after he was killed by coody and the problem came back, he had no banned gear he has the latest battle eye and runs all the same server side mods * dayz and beta arma* as me and i can get on fine and die without a trouble.

Anzu
[AWG] General
[AWG] General

Post by Anzu » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:36 am

Hey, yeah it is most likely caused by the BE filters as ours are quite customized. It is probably due to your name triggering as an illegal command or item. I will go back through the logs and try to see if we can fix it. In the meantime, try simply changing your name and see if it let's you join.

Sentinel

Post by Sentinel » Wed May 01, 2013 4:57 pm

I was getting kicked repeatedly yesterday for vehicle restriction script #1 when i joined.

The script restrictions are quite odd and can be a real PITA

Anzu
[AWG] General
[AWG] General

Post by Anzu » Thu May 02, 2013 3:14 pm

Okay hmm I'll check into that. If you guys notice script restriction kicks for something specific, please come on here and post about it and it will get fixed pronto. We are constantly tweaking these script filters and I definitely want to know about script kick errors. If you get kicked and you don't know why, just post on here with the Script Restriction # and the time/date it happened, along with your in-game name at the time and we will check it out!