hacker in arma 2 server

Updates and discussion about our servers. Report server issues here.

Moderators: Wyatt, Anzu, Moderators

mycrazyman239

hacker in arma 2 server

Post by mycrazyman239 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:47 pm

so we were all doing an objective when all of the sudden i turned into an animal, i tried to respawn but it didnt work so i relogged and i was turned into an animal many times untill i foundout who the hacker was then they stopped for a second and i satchel charged them, they got mad, acted like they werent the hacker, and then said "call me a hacker one more time" so i stopped calling them a hacker and they stopped hacking for a while. then they started again and me and someone were at the base and they saw me get changed into an animal, from there on the hacker kept making me an animal then stopped for a while then me and 2 other people were at the base when we all turned into animals we thought it was funny until we were trying to do the objective and we turned into animals again which really annoyed us and then he just wouldnt stop for like half an hour then i went away for 15 minutes and the server had turned into complete madness from the hacker spawning us in the middle of the ocean as birds. someone please ban this guy he is just ruining the game for most of the people in the server.

Jt50502

Re: hacker in arma 2 server

Post by Jt50502 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:05 pm

Im pretty sure Grue got that guy. Also call them script kiddies because they dont deserve the title of hacker.

AnarchyTheSith

Post by AnarchyTheSith » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:00 pm

The Rig aslo making animals only person i seen do animal's retarded

Anzu
[AWG] General
[AWG] General

Post by Anzu » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:23 pm

The Rig was banned already. Please next time come report on Discord, if no one is there, then make a post.

Someone came and told me about The Rig on Discord, and he was banned within minutes.

Thanks guys! :thumbsup: